- Current Prices:$449,900 to $739,000
- Closed Prices:$460,000 to $712,000
- Median Sale Price:$586,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$182
- Association Fee Ranges:$1758 to $1790/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:2,514 to 7,065Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Henley At University Park are about $450,000 – $745,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.