- Current Prices:$354,000 to $650,000
- Closed Prices:$296,000 to $629,950
- Median Sale Price:$450,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$267
- Association Fee Ranges:$71,$70 to $320/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,087 to 2,830Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
Heritage At Natomas Park Village is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Heritage At Natomas Park Village are about $300,000 – $570,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.