- Current Prices:$809,000 to $860,000
- Closed Prices:$590,000 to $880,000
- Median Sale Price:$710,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$306
- Association Fee Ranges:$93,$90 to $110/mo
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,897 to 3,837Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Heritage Hills are about $500,000 – $860,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.