- Current Prices:$137,900 to $175,000
- Closed Prices:$97,500 to $220,000
- Median Sale Price:$171,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$133
- Association Fee Ranges:$690,$165 to $240/mo,$0,$0 to $777/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:826 to 2,343Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Heritage Oak Park is largely a condo community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Heritage Oak Park are about $105,000 – $220,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.