- Current Prices:$109,900 to $219,000
- Closed Prices:$120,000 to $220,000
- Median Sale Price:$172,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$136
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$165/mo,$0,$0 to $775/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:826 to 2,343Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Heritage Oak Park is a wonderful community that features an array of home designs and prices to suit a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $150 to $690, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,574 to as high as $3,861. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $150 to $690. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,123 to as high as $3,617.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.