- Current Prices:$173,018 to $201,000
- Closed Prices:$125,000 to $219,500
- Median Sale Price:$193,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$147
- Association Fee Ranges:$690,$165 to $240/mo,$0,$0 to $777/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:826 to 1,561Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Heritage Oak Park are about $110,000 – $220,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, garage and carport, and the community mostly features unknown basements.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.