- Current Prices:$299,000
- Closed Prices:$154,000 to $299,999
- Median Sale Price:$170,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$148
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$13 to $17/mo,$150 to $160
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,287 to 2,435Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Homes for Sale
Heritage Place is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Heritage Place are about $80,000 – $300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.