- Current Prices:$194,900 to $199,900
- Closed Prices:$152,000 to $227,000
- Median Sale Price:$179,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$161
- Association Fee Ranges:$484.12 to $715/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2002 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,121 to 1,450Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Heritage Pointe are $190,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.