- Current Prices:$184,000 to $221,900
- Closed Prices:$157,500 to $226,000
- Median Sale Price:$187,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$141
- Association Fee Ranges:$475 to $715/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2002 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,121 to 1,571Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Heritage Pointe features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the needs of those looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees around $484, master fees ranging from $558 to $1,133. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,080 to as high as $2,452 in this community.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.