- Current Prices:$309,900 to $2,680,000
- Closed Prices:$275,000 to $3,400,000
- Median Sale Price:$533,700
- Average $ per sq ft:$196
- Association Fee Ranges:$170 to $482,$200 to $1533/quarter,$168 to $500/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,336 to 17,465Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Heron Bay is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Heron Bay are about $300,000 – $4,500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.