- Current Prices:$324,900 to $4,245,000
- Closed Prices:$272,500 to $2,700,000
- Median Sale Price:$529,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$201
- Association Fee Ranges:$140.64 to $470.67,$0 to $1533/quarter,$160 to $505/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,336 to 17,465Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
For those looking to invest in a new home, Heron Bay features a variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $141 to $1,365, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,836 to as high as $38,168. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $141 to $1,365. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $3,878 to as high as $7,039. The majority of the residences within this community have a traditional driveway and garage setup.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.