- Closed Prices:$238,000 to $273,000
- Median Sale Price:$248,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$131/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1993 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:1,470 to 2,820Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Heron Cove represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Heron Cove are about $135,000 – $275,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.