- Current Prices:$219,900 to $525,000
- Closed Prices:$211,500 to $479,000
- Median Sale Price:$335,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$149
- Association Fee Ranges:$3876,$209 to $361/mo,$759 to $1083/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:1,504 to 3,683Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
Heron Creek is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Heron Creek are about $175,000 – $510,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.