- Current Prices:$99,500
- Closed Prices:$127,900 to $159,900
- Median Sale Price:$139,949
- Average $ per sq ft:$166
- Association Fee Ranges:$469,$412/quarter,$240 to $412/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:600 to 1,718Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Heron Pointe represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Heron Pointe are $125,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.