- Closed Prices:$181,000 to $214,900
- Median Sale Price:$196,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$169
- Association Fee Ranges:$865 to $907/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:1,200 to 2,060Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Heron Shores represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Heron Shores are about $125,000 – $215,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.