- Current Prices:$184,000 to $229,000
- Closed Prices:$146,750 to $220,000
- Median Sale Price:$170,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$131
- Association Fee Ranges:$1039/quarter,$350/mo,$355,$282 to $582
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1979 to 1981
- Sq. Ft.:1,191 to 1,851Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Heronmere represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Heronmere are about $125,000 – $220,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.