- Current Prices:$177,917 to $339,000
- Closed Prices:$156,000 to $550,000
- Median Sale Price:$275,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$156
- Association Fee Ranges:$250 to $1400/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,163 to 2,764Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Homes for Sale
Herons Glen is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2011. In general, homes in Herons Glen are about $160,000 – $510,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.