- Current Prices:$156,900 to $539,000
- Closed Prices:$139,000 to $372,000
- Median Sale Price:$215,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$91
- Association Fee Ranges:$367/mo,$0 to $1015/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,178 to 5,556Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
The houses in Herons Glen are sure to fit the style of any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $142 to $1,242, master fees ranging from $505 to $1,221, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,393 to as high as $6,434. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $142 to $1,242, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,393 to as high as $3,958. The majority of these residences have a driveway with a garage, making it a great choice for those who have a family car or two.