- Current Prices:$229,900 to $498,000
- Closed Prices:$199,000 to $435,000
- Median Sale Price:$234,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$112
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$345 to $379,$175 to $204/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:1,161 to 4,154Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/4 - 1/4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
For those looking to invest in a new home, Herons Landing features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the buyer's needs. Most common in this area are attached homes, which usually have monthly home owner association fees ranging from $175 to $379, master fees ranging from $320 to $370, and taxes for the year range from as low as $4,567 to as high as $6,594. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have annual home owner association fees ranging from $175 to $379, master fees and taxes for the year range from as low as $10,231 to as high as $14,498. Homes in the community generally have unfinished basements. With homesites typically a quarter acre in size, the community maintains a cozy neighborhood feel.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.