- Current Prices:$1,245,000
- Closed Prices:$750,000 to $1,725,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,035,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$476
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$700 to $900/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1993 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:2,436 to 3,817Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Herons Landing are about $595,000 – $1,280,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.