- Current Prices:$1,075,000 to $1,099,000
- Closed Prices:$595,000 to $1,279,000
- Median Sale Price:$721,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$449
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$700 to $900/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:2,215 to 7,312Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Herons Landing are about $595,000 – $1,280,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.