- Current Prices:$859,000 to $1,348,710
- Closed Prices:$815,000 to $1,640,000
- Median Sale Price:$879,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$228
- Association Fee Ranges:$1045 to $1400/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:3,460 to 7,660Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 8Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Heydon Hall are about $850,000 – $1,830,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.