- Current Prices:$389,000 to $870,000
- Closed Prices:$312,900 to $630,000
- Median Sale Price:$494,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$234
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1939 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:650 to 4,563Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Hi-Mount is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hi-Mount are about $200,000 – $795,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.