- Current Prices:$228,500
- Closed Prices:$205,000 to $210,000
- Median Sale Price:$207,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$254
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $432/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1971 to 1976
- Sq. Ft.:600 to 1,200Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
The building offers many desirable amenities. Residents of this community can cool off in the pool, which is only one of the great property amenities.
Hibiscus House is a residential building in Pompano Beach, Florida. It was constructed in 1971. Homes in Hibiscus House are 950 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.