- Current Prices:$269,900 to $390,000
- Closed Prices:$232,500 to $290,000
- Median Sale Price:$260,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$156
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1975
- Sq. Ft.:1,405 to 3,050Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Hickory Bluff represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hickory Bluff are $265,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.