- Current Prices:$424,000
- Closed Prices:$397,000 to $424,900
- Median Sale Price:$424,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$223
- Association Fee Ranges:$115/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,903 to 2,252Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Hickory Knolls represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hickory Knolls are about $230,000 – $485,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.