- Current Prices:$264,900 to $387,399
- Closed Prices:$239,900 to $420,000
- Median Sale Price:$259,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$138
- Association Fee Ranges:$100/mo,$250,$121 to $133.1/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1930 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,256 to 3,754Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
In terms of home type, Hickory Overlook features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hickory Overlook are about $185,000 – $430,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.