- Current Prices:$120,000 to $499,900
- Closed Prices:$65,000 to $260,000
- Median Sale Price:$167,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$115
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $199,$110 to $260/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1953 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:797 to 3,149Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Hickory Ridge is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Hickory Ridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hickory Ridge are about $90,000 – $325,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.