- Current Prices:$400,000 to $585,000
- Closed Prices:$227,000 to $639,000
- Median Sale Price:$551,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$178
- Association Fee Ranges:$310.57/quarter,$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1967 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:1,421 to 6,029Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Hickory Ridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hickory Ridge are about $225,000 – $625,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.