- Current Prices:$234,999 to $285,000
- Closed Prices:$179,000 to $290,000
- Median Sale Price:$189,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$220
- Association Fee Ranges:$169 to $265/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:884 to 1,555Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Hickory Street Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hickory Street Village are about $105,000 – $265,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.