- Current Prices:$235,000 to $309,000
- Closed Prices:$190,000 to $316,500
- Median Sale Price:$230,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$115
- Association Fee Ranges:$250 to $300
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,364 to 3,069Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in Hickory Village are about $150,000 – $300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.