- Current Prices:$465,000 to $490,000
- Closed Prices:$395,000 to $579,500
- Median Sale Price:$485,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$330
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $788.4/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2000 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,400 to 2,510Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Hidden Lagoon At Arrowhead Point are about $360,000 – $645,000 and sit on 8790.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.