- Current Prices:$375,000
- Closed Prices:$334,900 to $395,000
- Median Sale Price:$364,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$190
- Association Fee Ranges:$542,$271 to $300
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1996 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:1,565 to 2,316Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Hidden Pines At Countryside represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hidden Pines At Countryside are about $55,000 – $300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.