- Current Prices:$628,000 to $1,300,000
- Closed Prices:$605,000 to $710,000
- Median Sale Price:$657,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$319
- Association Fee Ranges:$70 to $96,$80 to $120/mo,$0 to $155
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:1,998 to 3,565Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2010. In general, homes in Hiddenbrooke are about $410,000 – $1,200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.