- Current Prices:$539,000 to $555,000
- Closed Prices:$485,000 to $650,000
- Median Sale Price:$549,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$597
- Association Fee Ranges:$47 to $625/quarter,$0 to $1400,$0 to $1250/mo,$0 to $5100
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:884 to 1,056Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in High Country Villas represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in High Country Villas are $485,000 and sit on 8.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.