- Current Prices:$239,000 to $244,950
- Closed Prices:$170,000 to $262,000
- Median Sale Price:$230,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$127
- Association Fee Ranges:$669 to $700,$213 to $230/mo,$640 to $680/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,502 to 3,502Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
High Grove features a range of home designs and prices to accommodate a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $213 to $680. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,672 to as high as $3,886.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.