- Current Prices:$135,000 to $559,000
- Closed Prices:$130,000 to $385,000
- Median Sale Price:$245,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$151
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $635,$0,$0 to $317.5,$0 to $53/mo,$117/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1963 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:672 to 3,556Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in High Knob are about $125,000 – $435,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.