- Current Prices:$599,000 to $12,000,000
- Closed Prices:$419,900 to $1,590,000
- Median Sale Price:$773,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$212
- Association Fee Ranges:$520,$500 to $4195
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:2,654 to 14,377Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 10Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in High Meadow Ranch are about $470,000 – $2,900,000 and sit on 3-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.