- Current Prices:$67,900 to $149,000
- Closed Prices:$56,500 to $141,000
- Median Sale Price:$90,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$105
- Association Fee Ranges:$225/mo,$193 to $335
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1966 to 1971
- Sq. Ft.:754 to 1,104Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in High Point Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in High Point Condominiums are about $35,000 – $125,000 and sit on 14.75-acre lots with one bedroom and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.