- Current Prices:$199,000 to $279,000
- Closed Prices:$152,000 to $329,900
- Median Sale Price:$197,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$212
- Association Fee Ranges:$1086 to $1550/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1968 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:650 to 1,660Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in High Point represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in High Point are about $140,000 – $300,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.