- Current Prices:$150,000 to $294,900
- Closed Prices:$170,000 to $329,900
- Median Sale Price:$192,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$204
- Association Fee Ranges:$1086 to $1794/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1968 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:650 to 1,660Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
High Point is composed of a wide range of home designs and prices to suit your financial budget. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $1,086 to $1,515, master fees ranging from $1,400 to $1,460. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $720 to as high as $1,631.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.