- Current Prices:$395,000 to $695,000
- Closed Prices:$189,500 to $710,000
- Median Sale Price:$410,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$228
- Association Fee Ranges:$2238,$570 to $2240/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2006 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,046 to 2,666Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
For those looking to invest in a new home, High Point Place features a variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $1 to $1,690, master fees ranging from $1,638 to $2,238. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $3,019 to as high as $9,601.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.