- Current Prices:$385,000 to $695,000
- Closed Prices:$350,000 to $710,000
- Median Sale Price:$435,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$233
- Association Fee Ranges:$570 to $2263/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2006 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,046 to 2,663Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in High Point Place are about $220,000 – $740,000 and sit on one-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.