- Current Prices:$329,675 to $379,900
- Closed Prices:$246,900 to $369,900
- Median Sale Price:$325,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$160
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$120 to $225
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,816 to 3,886Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in High Pointe At Rojen Farms represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in High Pointe At Rojen Farms are about $235,000 – $440,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.