- Current Prices:$215,000 to $215,900
- Closed Prices:$165,000 to $254,900
- Median Sale Price:$198,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$100
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$250 to $275
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,386 to 2,985Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in High Pointe North are about $120,000 – $250,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.