- Current Prices:$2,095,000 to $2,188,000
- Closed Prices:$1,255,000 to $3,040,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,665,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1134
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1927 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:710 to 3,479Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in High School Acres are about $440,000 – $2,395,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport, attached garage, other and detached garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.