- Current Prices:$934,900 to $2,295,000
- Closed Prices:$499,900 to $1,180,000
- Median Sale Price:$996,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$204
- Association Fee Ranges:$200 to $950
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:3,250 to 11,542Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Highgate are about $500,000 – $1,275,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.