- Current Prices:$375,000
- Closed Prices:$295,000 to $330,000
- Median Sale Price:$304,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$147
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $112.5/quarter,$37.5 to $38/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2011 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:2,121 to 2,733Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Highgrove is a neighborhood in Williamsburg, Virginia. Homes in Highgrove are 2,100 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are other, street and driveway, and homes in Highgrove typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.