- Current Prices:$222,000 to $499,900
- Closed Prices:$155,000 to $501,000
- Median Sale Price:$265,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$116
- Association Fee Ranges:$324,$0,$0 to $338/mo,$0 to $355/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1992 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,100 to 5,401Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Highland Creek are about $185,000 – $475,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.