- Current Prices:$520,000 to $799,900
- Closed Prices:$380,000 to $825,000
- Median Sale Price:$459,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$235
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$48,$49 to $100/mo,$72 to $200/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,564 to 3,427Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in Highland Groves At Morrison Ranch are about $200,000 – $450,000 and sit on 5995.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.