- Current Prices:$1,195,000 to $3,000,000
- Closed Prices:$835,000 to $1,100,000
- Median Sale Price:$849,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$368
- Association Fee Ranges:$700 to $1000
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1972 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:2,195 to 8,028Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2009. In general, homes in Highland Hills are about $790,000 – $1,435,000 and sit on 8-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.