- Current Prices:$134,950 to $269,000
- Closed Prices:$180,000 to $409,000
- Median Sale Price:$368,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$220
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$201 to $620/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1951 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:628 to 2,244Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Highland Lake are about $135,000 – $410,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.