- Current Prices:$120,000 to $385,000
- Closed Prices:$162,000 to $460,000
- Median Sale Price:$271,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$206
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $360/mo,$0 to $208
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:752 to 2,344Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Highland Lakes features a handful of single-family and condo options. The homes in Highland Lakes represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Highland Lakes are about $100,000 – $440,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.