- Current Prices:$629,950
- Closed Prices:$410,000 to $875,000
- Median Sale Price:$643,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$303
- Association Fee Ranges:$94 to $106/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,614 to 4,760Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Highland Oaks features a handful of single-family and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Highland Oaks are about $380,000 – $910,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.