- Current Prices:$1,199,000
- Closed Prices:$772,000 to $1,225,000
- Median Sale Price:$982,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$616
- Association Fee Ranges:$30/mo,$0,$300 to $360
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1966 to 1968
- Sq. Ft.:1,355 to 2,500Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Highland Oaks represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Highland Oaks are about $260,000 – $1,200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, int access from garage, side yard access, rv/boat parking, off street parking, space per unit - 2, garage parking, drive through parking, detached garage, workshop in garage and none.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.