- Current Prices:$350,000 to $464,035
- Closed Prices:$399,900 to $450,000
- Median Sale Price:$424,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$139
- Association Fee Ranges:$96/mo,$290 to $299/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:2,604 to 4,079Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Highland Oaks Preserve are about $215,000 – $405,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.