- Current Prices:$229,000 to $695,000
- Closed Prices:$160,000 to $230,500
- Median Sale Price:$219,550
- Average $ per sq ft:$165
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/quarter,$200,$0,$100 to $200
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,156 to 3,399Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Highland Park are $205,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.