- Current Prices:$1,500,000
- Closed Prices:$975,000 to $1,550,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,295,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$586
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1910 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,600 to 2,560Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Highland Park are about $530,000 – $1,500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, rv/boat parking and off street parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.